Friday, January 27, 2017

JOHN CHUCKMAN COMMENT: A REGISTRY OF MUSLIMS? MADELEINE ALBRIGHT SAYS THE FIRST THING IN HER LIFE WITH WHICH I CAN AGREE - THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA BEING TESTED BY TRUMP


COMMENT POSTED TO AN ARTICLE ON THE GOVERNMENT SLAVES SITE


Well, this the first thing ever from Albright's mouth for which I have any respect.

Perhaps, she is feeling twinges of guilt over all those Iraqi children she helped kill?

Or is she thinking of the horrors of Rwanda that she assisted Bill Clinton in suppressing wider knowledge of at an early stage when they conceivably could have helped instead?

Her whole record, including as UN Ambassador, is one of working for the forces of darkness.

But on this matter, she is right.

And were I living in America, I absolutely would do the same.

I truly hope Trump, who is sometimes given to knee-jerk responses, avoids making this nasty idea a reality.