Thursday, February 04, 2016

JOHN CHUCKMAN COMMENT: OSAMA BIN LADEN AND 9/11 - WE KNOW JUST ONE THING: THE OFFICIAL STORY IS UNTRUE - AND HERE I THOUGHT THE INDEPENDENT DISLIKED CONSPIRACY THEORIES


COMMENTS POSTED TO AN ARTICLE IN THE INDEPENDENT


I'm sorry, but to this moment, we do not know bin Laden plotted anything.

There's never been a shred of proof.

The U.S. has always begged the question. When the Taleban government refused to extradite bin Laden, it was over completely correct procedure. The U.S. supplied not a jot of evidence with their demand, as is required for legal extraditions.

I thought you were in the news business, Independent, and disliked "conspiracy theories"?

And diesel fuel - jet fuel being a form of it - simply cannot burn hot enough to melt structural steel.

Moreover the designers of the twin towers over-built the buildings: they were designed to be able to take being hit by an airliner.

These are facts.

I'm not saying, and I don't know, where they lead us, but I'll always stick with facts as a foundation for thought.

The only certainty here is that the official story cannot be true.