Monday, May 14, 2018

JOHN CHUCKMAN COMMENT: SARAH ABDALLAH IS A RATHER REMARKABLE YOUNG WOMAN WHO TWEETS OUT ACCURATE OBSERVATION ABOUT WHAT GOES ON IN SYRIA - NATURALLY ESTABLISHMENT PRESS ATTACKS HER

John Chuckman


COMMENT POSTED TO AN ARTICLE IN RUSSIA INSIDER



“I'm Just a Girl Who Likes to Tweet About Syria - I'm Real' - We Chat with Sarah Abdallah, the Girl the BBC Loves to Hate

"... yes I am a real person. Yes, I’m the girl in the photos; these are my personal photos. Yes, I operate my own Twitter account (and all my other social media accounts) all by myself."



https://russia-insider.com/en/im-just-girl-who-likes-tweet-about-syria-im-real-we-chat-sarah-abdallah-girl-bbc-loves-hate/ri23455

Sarah Abdallah is a rather remarkable young woman.

There's no question that in matters of substance here, Sarah has it right.

I look at some British papers daily on-line, and I am well aware of the various efforts made to “muddy the waters" as it were, just as with the ceaseless attacks on Russia, one of the only sane players in the region.

I also think that the equilibrium she demonstrates, as about what happened in Lebanon's past, is at the level of some good statesman.

That is a fairly rare capacity, and it is very much needed for Syria's ability to get through all the horrors they have had inflicted on them by outsiders - eg., by America, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Britain, France, and, originally, Turkey.

You really have to wonder how the leaders in some of those countries can get to sleep at night.

But apparently, they do. Of course, the usurper Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia helps himself get to sleep, it is said, by counting heads chopped off.